Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

the day off

hello all! had the day off today, which meant sleeping in (woohoo!) and a tiny bit of exploring. seeing as how it was 17 degrees outside, i could only handle so much photo taking (so my fingers didn't fall off)! here are a few of the finalists for today's selection:








tomorrow Stephen and i will venture into Bozeman for church, followed by me having ANOTHER afternoon off (not sure what i'm going to do with all my extra time - perhaps my website will finally get updated!). tonight i'm venturing up to Baseline (about 200-250 yards away) with my coworker Jenny to hang out with some of her friends and listen to the band that's staying at the hotel... hope you all are well!

1 comment:

Peggy Ward said...

Hey Lauren, miss you lots already, but so happy you are having a change of scenery and new adventures. Thanks for the pix and updates!!! xox Peggy