Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

True story...

This last week I drove my sister's minivan for a few days...


and I liked it. I couldn't believe it, but I actually ENJOYED being behind the wheel of a minivan! I've had a similar experience in a friend's "Swagger Wagon" - great gas mileage, good zip, sit a little higher off the ground, plenty of cargo room... however, I think mine would have to have limo tint, black rims and a roof rack... not that I ever have time to surf or kayak or anything like that, but it would at least make the van look a little cooler. we'll see how that plays out in the future, but for now, I am actually confessing to enjoying driving a minivan. *sigh* I feel like there's something wrong with that, but really it's just what my dad would call "cool factor."

No comments: